Adult Training II
- For any dog that has completed our Adult Training I
- For dogs 5 months and older (at start of class)
- Classes run for 6 weeks
- Further honing of the skills learned in Adult Training I
- Off-leash work
- Commands at a distance
- Exposing your dog to other social situations
- Working on the skills necessary to pass the A.K.C.
- While not required, the A.K.C. C.G.C. test is available to class
- Attention on the left
- Extending Stay
- Walking nicely on a leash
- Go to place
- Off-leash socialization-- only if dog-social
Other classes are under development. Private classes are available.
If you have an interest in an advanced class or ideas for other
class offerings, please contact us.
Back to class schedule
Proceed to class registration
Copyright © 2002-2005 Canine Trainers LLC,
Questions or comments?
Last modified: 22 Nov 2007