Agility is a fun, exciting and active sport for both
dog and handler.
- Classes are an hour long and run for 6 weeks (consult
class calendar for dates of classes)
- For dogs at least 1 year of age (or permission from an
instructor, if younger)
- Basic Obedience foundation:
- Five second Stay
- While most work is done on-leash or with a short leash
tab, dog should be able to work safely off-leash
The focus of this class is for the dog and handler to
become proficient in the basics of Agility.
- Learning the rules of the "Agility Game"
- How to properly and safely navigate several basic
- Building the dog's confidence in working obstacles
- Basic handling communication techniques (both verbal
- Goal of working obstacles off-leash
- Dog and handler able to safely, properly and confidently
navigate all obstacles covered during class sessions
Other classes are under development. Private classes are available.
If you have an interest in an advanced class or ideas for other
class offerings, please contact us.
Back to class schedule
Proceed to class registration
Copyright © 2002-2005 Canine Trainers LLC,
Questions or comments?
Last modified: 10 April 2006