- The CGC exam is included as part of our Puppy II and Adult II classes.
- People who are not currently enrolled in these classes may sign up to
attend the exam.
- The exam session is open to anybody-- whether you have attended our classes or not.
- Typically, exam lasts around an hour, depending on number of participants.
- Accepting a Friendly Stranger
- Sitting Politely for Petting
- Appearance and Grooming
- Out for a Walk (Walking on a Loose Lead)
- Walking Through a Crowd
- Sit and Down on Command and Staying in Place
- Coming When Called
- Reaction to Another Dog
- Reaction to Distraction
- Supervised Separation
Please refer to the A.K.C. web site for complete information regarding the
Canine Good Citizen Program.
Other classes are under development. Private classes are available.
If you have an interest in an advanced class or ideas for other
class offerings, please contact us.
Back to class schedule
Proceed to class registration
Copyright © 2006-2020 Canine Trainers LLC,
Questions or comments?
Last modified: 5 Jan 2020